Whole Body Vibration Therapy
One Session | 10 min | $25
Unlimited Monthly | $50
Whole Body Vibration Therapy is one of the most amazing and beneficial technologies that has been developed and released onto the market in recent years. Whole body vibration when used correctly will help you to gently and safely ease into a higher level of fitness, health, well being and weight loss in far less time than with conventional exercise.
Vibration as a therapy was first practiced in Ancient Greece. The Greeks used this therapy to enhance the performance of the body when specific areas were not functioning well. While performing this therapy they discovered that vibration helped enhance muscle performance and they experimented with this concept by wrapping a saw in cotton padding, then running a saw back and forth over the part of the body where they wanted to enhance performance. They found that this was beneficial.
Dr. John Harvey Kellogg also practiced a form of body vibration and experimented with this therapy at his sanitarium in Battle Creek, Michigan.
During the 1960’s, the effect of vibration on the body was being researched simultaneously in East Germany by Dr. Biermann and in Russia by Dr. Nazarov. Nazarov’s interest was in the effects of vibration on athletes. The Russians realized that vibration therapy was not only beneficial to their athlete’s performance, but it was also of huge benefit to their astronauts who were experiencing severe loss of muscle mass and bone density from spending long periods of time in a zero gravity environment.
Shortly after the Iron Curtain fell, this research caught the attention of both European Space Agency and N.A.S.A. Soon Russia’s counterparts were also investigating how to use this vibration for benefit of their respective space programs. The eventual result was the development of whole body vibration platforms.
Muscle strength and bone density are created by the friction caused by exercise. We all know that exercise strengthens muscles, but many are not aware that the action of muscle movement increases bone density, keeping bones strong and healthy. This is why it’s so important to exercise, especially the older you get. Women particularly lose calcium as they age, and if they do not do vigorous exercises regularly, they will often end up with osteoporosis or osteo arthritis.
Gain Annual Unlimited Access with a Royalty or Royalty VIP Membership!
Key Wellness Benefits of Whole Body Vibration Therapy
For the past several years, whole body vibration has been recognized as a highly desirable therapy with many wonderful benefits including:
- MUSCLE TONING AND STRENGTHENING IN AS LITTLE AS 3 WEEKS
- INCREASED BONE DENSITY IN APPROXIMATELY 6-8 WEEKS
- INCREASED PRODUCTION OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES, SERATONIN, NUEROPHIN, ENDORPHINS, TESTOSTERONE ALL OF WHICH CONTRIBUTE TO KEEPING YOU LOOKING AND FEELING YOUNGER, MORE FIT, AND MORE VITAL.
- DECREASE OF CORTISOL (HORMONE PRODUCED WHEN WE ARE STRESSED)
- DECREASE OF CELLULITE
- TIGHTENING OF SKIN
- LOWERING OF BLOOD PRESSURE
- INCREASED METABOLISM AND FAT BURNING
- INCREASED BLOOD CIRCULATION (CAUSES THE BLOOD FLOW TO VIRTUALLY DOUBLE AND WIDENS THE DIAMETER OF THE CAPILLARIES.)
- PROVIDES CARDIO STIMULATION BECAUSE OF INCREASED BLOOD FLOW
- INCREASED FLEXIBILITY
- INCREASED MOBILITY
- IMPROVES COORDINATION
- IMPROVES BALANCE
- STIMULATES LYMPHATIC SYSTEM (WHICH IS INVOLVED IN REMOVING TOXINS AND CANNOT BE STIMULATED EXCEPT BY WALKING, RUNNING, OR MASSAGE.)
- ASSISTS IN REMOVAL OF TOXINS
- RELIEVES JOINT AND BACK PAIN
- RELIEVES STRESS
Besides these benefits, whole body vibration has been found to help
- PREVENT AND TREAT OSTEOPOROSIS AND OSTEOARTHRITIS
- PREVENT AND TREAT INCONTINENCE IN AS LITTLE AS 6 WEEKS
- TREAT PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY IN 6-8 WEEKS
- WEIGHT LOSS
- TREAT DEPRESSION
- TREAT PARKINSON’S DISEASE
- RECOVERY FROM INJURY AND SURGERY
Whole body vibration truly appears to be a miraculous therapy that enhances quality of life and brings wellness to almost anyone of almost any age in almost any physical condition. As a general rule, anyone over the age of 12 years should be able to benefit from whole body vibration.
Whole body vibration is especially beneficial to people over 60 who can now reverse common symptoms of aging such as stiffness, osteoporosis and osteo arthritis, incontinence, decreased mobility, lack of flexibility and other symptoms that make life very difficult.